NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to individuals who are legal residents of the United States or District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. Employees of EQLiving, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you (and your parent(s)/legal guardian(s) if you are resident of a jurisdiction that deems you to be a minor) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online at www.eqliving.com/holiday-giveaway-contest/. Entries will be taken from October 29, 2023 12:00:01 a.m. EST through November 27, 2023 11:59:59 p.m. EST (the “Promotion Period”). All entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. EST on the last day of the Promotion Period.
4. How to Enter: Visithttps://eqliving.com/holiday-giveaway-contest/ and follow all entry instructions to complete and submit the online entry form. Online entries must be received during the Promotion Period. Limit: One (1) online entry per person, per email address. In the event of a dispute, online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” means the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Use of a profane username or the submission of false or misleading personal information by an entrant will be grounds for disqualification. The determination of what constitutes profane, false, or misleading information is at the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor. To be eligible for participation in the Sweepstakes, each entrant must include all required information. Incomplete or inaccurate entries shall be deemed void. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. By entering and providing the required entry information, entrants acknowledge that the Sponsor may also send information, samples or special offers it believes may be of interest to entrant, or other information or goods offered by its marketing partners.
5. Prizes: One (1) winner for each of the eleven (11) available prizes. The prizes include: Holland Cooper Double Breasted Blazer (MSRP £549.00); Holland Cooper Knightsbridge Blazer in Tawny (MSRP £399.00); Karina Brez 14kt Yellow Gold Mini Bit of Luv String Bracelet in Lavender (MSRP $495.00); Fairfax & Favor Work Bag in Plum (MSRP £385.00); Tucker Tweed Sonoma Bag (MSRP $269.00); Uniqcorn Exceptionnel Hybrid Equestrian Breeches (MSRP $259.00); Voltaire Design Hunter Bridle (MSRP $450.00). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Sponsor is not responsible for complaints or issues regarding the prize. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prizes awarded. The prizes are nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. In the event any prize is valued at over $600, then an IRS form 1099 will be issued to the winner.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
7. Winner selection and notification: Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Potential winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries under the supervision of the Sponsor on or around November 28, 2023. Potential winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the potential winner selection. Any prize won by a minor may be awarded to his/her parent or legal guardian. The Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected potential winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or if winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Privacy: Online entrants are subject to all notices posted online.
9. Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest you (and your parent(s)/legal guardian(s) if residents of a jurisdiction that deems you to be a minor) consent and understand that the Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of the Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
10. Additional Terms: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, the Sponsor may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Additionally, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
The Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to multiple entries from the same individual in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made; the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to receive promotional communications periodically from the Sponsor. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless EQLiving, Facebook, Instagram and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: EQLiving Box One Brownsville, VT 05089. Requests must be received no later than December 3, 2023.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is EQLiving. This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook or Instagram, nor is Facebook or Instagram associated with the Sweepstakes in any way. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor.