Last updated on January 3rd, 2020 at 06:34 pm
Income Producing Horseman’s DreamThis 66.45± acre property is the perfect equestrian facility located in Aiken, South Carolina.
This income-producing property is set up for all equestrian disciplines. Facilities include two barns with over 30 stalls and multiple tack rooms, an outdoor sand arena built for arena polo with grandstand and judges’ stand, hay barn, and 7 paddocks. Also on site, there is a cottage-style 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bath home. Enjoy the views from the screened-in porches, a swim in the saltwater pool, or a horse ride around the property. Take advantage of this opportunity to own your equestrian estate.
Sealed Bids due February 12th by 3 PM.
- 66.45± Acres
- Outdoor Sand Arena Designed for Arena Polo
- Round Pen and One Mile Grass Track-Double Fenced
- 2 Barns w/ Over 30 stalls, Tack Rooms, Apartment & Office
- 2,644± Sq Ft Cottage-Style Home
- Saltwater Pool
- 40’x40’ Machine / Hay Barn w/ Attached Hutch
- Completely Enclosed w/ Fencing
- 5 Turn-Out Fields
- 7 Paddocks
1539 Hatchaway Bridge Rd, Aiken, SC 29801
United Real Estate | Aiken
United Real Estate Group | Strategic Client Services
United Country | Rogers Auctioneers
SCEquestrianProperty.com | 800-485-8214