Green Tea Sangria
- 1 bottle white wine (I used Sauvignon Blanc)
- 4 cups water
- 6 bags green tea
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 lemons , sliced
- 20-25 mint leaves
- In a large pot or kettle bring 4 cups of water to a boil.
- After boiling take off heat, and add in 6 green tea bags. Let steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags, and stir in 1/3 cup of honey. (Let cool for 30 min-1 hour before mixing sangria.)
- When the tea is slightly cooled add it to your pitcher along with 1 bottle of white wine, lemon slices, and fresh mint leaves. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours before serving!
- DRINK UP.
Author: Brewing Happiness
Lavender Rose Lemon Drop Cocktail
Author: Andrea Cammarata
- ½ ounce fresh lemon juice
- ½ ounce simple lavender syrup
- 2 ounces Belvedere Citrus Vodka
- 2¾ ounces Fentiman’s Rose Lemonade
- 1 stem lavender rose
- Into a cocktail shaker add fresh lemon juice, Belvedere Citrus vodka, Fentiman’s Rose Lemonade, and ice.
- Secure the lid on the cocktail shaker and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Pour simple lavender syrup into the bottom of a rocks glass and fill the glass with ice.
- Strain the cocktail over the ice.
- Garnish the cocktail with a stemmed lavender rose.
Prickly Pear Margarita
- 1 ½ cups tequila
- 1 cup Cointreau
- 1 cup lime juice
- ½ cup prickly pear syrup (this will use 4 ounces of the 7 ounce bottle)
- 3 handfuls ice
Getting ahold of the prickly pear syrup is the hardest part of this prickly pear margarita recipe. Once you’ve got it, it’s easy to make!
Run a lime wedge along the rim of your glasses and line with coarse sea salt.
But first: decide whether you’d like to make a single drink or a pitcher. The single drink is great for one-offs, but if you’re entertaining you can make 8 servings at a time. It’s much easier than shaking them all up. Mix together the above ingredients in a pitcher.
Add them together and stir. Then pour into glasses and serve! We’re 99% sure your guests will be over the moon about the color and flavor of these margaritas. We were, at least!
Author: A Couple Cooks