We are looking for interns throughout the country to attend selected equestrian events that are Media Partners with Equestrian Living to promote the EQ brand, and ensure the proper distribution of the magazine at VIP areas. You’ll get some EQ swag and media credentials. In addition, interns for EQ will report back on show results, equestrian events, and news of all types in their area, with the possible opportunity to have their writing published. College internship credit available.
We are also looking for riders on college teams to be involved in an upcoming feature story.
Interns need to:
– Possess enthusiasm and people-skills.
– Have an equestrian background.
– Communicate effectively and professionally.
– Be responsible and accountable.
– Have the ability to work independently and without supervision.
Interns will be expected to:
– Assure the proper distribution of the magazine in VIP areas at events.
– Communicate on a professional level.
– Gather and communicate information regarding the horse community in your area. This could potentially involve attending events, research, interviews, and published blogs, etc.
– Have a personal interest in horses or in a specific equestrian discipline. We are especially interested in finding people who are active in polo, dressage, saddlebred, driving, endurance riding, barrel racing, and other non-English types of riding.
– Be fun and friendly! And ready to be part of a great team.
If you are interested, please contact us.